What is the Mechanism of Action of Crisanta LS Tablet? – Action Mechanisms
Crisanta LS tablet functions similarly to other hormonal contraceptives in inhibiting ovulation, implantation, and sperm transport. Additionally, Drospirenone confers its anti-mineralocorticoid and antiandrogenic activity. LH and FSH are two brain chemicals that generally drive the ovaries to generate dominant follicles that develop into eggs. LH levels in a mid-cycle are increased by such a dominating follicle, which bursts the follicle and results in egg release or ovulation.
The egg becomes fertilized in the presence of sperm. Then, the newly created embryo migrates to the prepared uterine lining to sit and develop; implantation is a physiological condition.
Crisanta LS tablets provide exogenous synthetic hormones to the bloodstream, including estrogen and progestin. These hurt the body since they are exogenous estrogen/progestin with comparable molecular structures. However, Crisanta LS efficiently inhibits the LH mentioned above/FSH effects in the body. Thus, contraception is achieved by the absence of egg release and the impediment of implantation.
Another proposed explanation is that the cervical mucus near the opening of the uterus thickens to prevent sperm access.
Drospirenone aids in the prevention of fluid and salt retention that occurs in women during menstruation. In addition, it mitigates the masculinizing effects (oily skin, undesired hair growth, and irregular menstrual periods) caused by excessive male-type hormones or androgens in certain women who suffer from acne and PCOS or hirsutism.
Crisanta LS Tablets: Applications and Uses
The following are some of the indications for which Crisanta LS contraceptives have been proven to be beneficial:
- Crisanta LS is a widely used method of contraception that is very effective in preventing pregnancy, with a failure rate of 1 to 2 pregnancies per hundred women each year. Compared to other methods of contraception, it, like all other hormone tablets, is simple to use and reversible impact on fertility control.
- When used consistently, Ethynyl estradiol inhibits the buildup of freely circulating androgens. This activity is mediated by an increase in SHBG (sex hormone-binding globulin), a blood protein that binds DHEA-S, Testosterone, and other androgenic hormones. Drospirenone’s direct androgen antagonist activity is associated with this effect. As a result, it is seen that three to four months of Crisanta LS usage results in an improvement in Comedones crops and sebum production on the face. As a result, Crisanta LS plays a critical function in treating acne.
- Premenstrual syndrome is a multi-symptom condition that manifests month after month in affected women. Water and fluid retention that is abnormally high compared to average persons has been proposed as a probable etiology of this condition. Crisanta LS, as previously noted, manages these women’s excessive fluid retention through Drospirenone’s anti-mineralocorticoid effect. In addition, menstrual cycle regulation is beneficial in disorders such as Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding, Polycystic Ovaries, and abnormal bleeding states such as menorrhagia due to various factors, including fibroids. Crisanta LS’s ultimate goal is to promote regular cycles with minimal flow, discomfort, and bloating.
- When administered for at least six months to a year, the Crisanta LS pill is beneficial in treating female genital malignancies such as ovarian and endometrial (womb/uterus) cancers. These tumors are protected when Crisanta LS is used in this manner during treatment and long after it is stopped.
Crisanta LS Tablets Reactions and Adverse Effects
Minor adverse effects have been reported with Crisanta LS pills; they are not harmful and may resolve independently or need minimal treatment. However, the following are some of the probable harmful effects of Crisanta LS tablets:
- Amenorrhea: Post-pill amenorrhea, or the total lack of menses/withdrawal bleed, is relatively prevalent in long-term pill users. This is seen favorably by some and despised by others. Nonetheless, if pill usage is consistent, pregnancy is not a factor. It is prudent to do urine pregnancy tests to be safe.
- Breakthrough Bleeding: Hormonal levels in the blood must be kept above a certain level. Fluctuating levels compromise the endometrial architecture, leading to mild bleeding on pill ingestion days.
- Nausea, a loss of appetite, stomach cramps, bloating, and, on rare occasions, vomiting.
- Vaginal white discharge or leucorrhoea; yeast/fungal infections.
- Migraines, headaches, hair loss, insomnia, nervousness, mood fluctuations, and libido changes.
- Allergic reaction, rash
- Fever, exhaustion, and anorexia
- Darkening of the face skin
- Discomfort and congestion in the breasts
Adverse Reactions to the Contraceptive Pill Crisanta LS
Thrombosis, thromboembolism, blood clots in the leg veins, and blood clots in the brain and heart are all reported to be more common among Crisanta LS users. This is particularly harmful for women 35 years and older who are heavy or chronic smokers and women who have had thrombosis in any form, are patients with thromboembolic illnesses or have a significant family susceptibility to blood clot formation. It is worth noting here that the thrombotic propensity of Crisanta LS is exacerbated by the presence of Drospirenone, which amplifies this risk significantly.
Migraines, headaches, gallstones, gall bladder inflammation, and pancreatic inflammation are well-known conditions.
Despite its anti-cancer properties, the Crisanta LS contraceptive pill predisposes to certain cancers and tumors, including benign liver tumors – Hepatoma, liver cancer, and breast cancer.
Contraindications and Warnings for Crisanta LS Tablets
The following scenarios should not be utilized with Crisanta LS tablets:
- Women suffer from blood clots in the legs or lungs, thrombophlebitis (vein inflammation or swelling), stroke, heart attack, heart valve problems, or genetic blood clotting issues.
- Hypertension, diabetes, elevated cholesterol, or triglyceride levels.
- Smokers, particularly those over the age of 35.
- Migraine-suffering women.
- Undiagnosed jaundice, hepatocellular carcinoma, or liver tumors.
- Breast or cervical cancer that has not been diagnosed or is suspected.
- Undiagnosed Vaginal bleeding.
- Allergy to Ethynyl estradiol or Drospirenone, the active components.
- Chronic disorders such as those affecting the liver, kidneys, or adrenal glands
Crisanta LS Drug Interactions
The anticonvulsants carbamazepine (Tegretol), phenytoin (Dilantin), lamotrigine (Lamictal), and phenobarbital are all effective medicines that diminish the efficacy of Crisanta LS and other oral contraceptives (Gardenal).
Rifampicin (for tuberculosis), Ampicillin, Metronidazole (for vaginal infection, loose stools), and Nitrofurantoin are antibiotics.
Thus, it is critical to tell your treating physician of any drugs you are currently taking before initiating Crisanta LS. Any of the following substances may result in an undetected pregnancy.
Precautions to observe when taking Crisanta LS
When taking Crisanta LS pills, the following precautions must be observed:
- Because Crisanta LS does not protect against sexually transmitted illnesses or HIV, barrier contraceptives must be taken while taking the pill.
- Crisanta LS will not harm an unintended pregnancy that occurs while taking it, but must be discontinued immediately if the pregnancy is to be continued.
- Crisanta LS affects lactation by decreasing the amount of breast milk produced, and alternative contraception methods must be sought while breastfeeding.
Online Purchase of Cipla Crisanta LS Contraceptive Tablets
Crisanta LS Contraceptive Tablets are available online at Your-Safe-Abortion.com. The Crisanta LS birth control pill comes in a blister pack with 21 tablets.
Restriction on Shipping
There are no limitations on shipping for this item.
What is the Crisanta Contraceptive Pill?
The Crisanta contraceptive pill is an example of a cutting-edge technology that maximizes efficacy while minimizing possible side effects. Apart from its contraceptive effect, Crisanta LS offers several other therapeutic impacts on women’s health, ranging from acne therapy to monthly irregularity correction.
Additionally, we offer Yaz Birth Control Tablet, a combo pill that does the same thing.
Presentation and Marketing of the Crisanta LS Tablet
Crisanta LS tablets are marketed by Cipla Pharmaceuticals and are available in blister packs containing 24 pills or tablets. The suffix LS denotes ‘Low Strength.’
The tablet blisters have unidirectional arrows, compelling the consumer to stick to a daily consumption plan that considers the days of the week.
Women may use the tagging system to track which medications they’ve taken and due. It necessitates more diligent daily pill-taking, which is necessary for the Crisanta LS tablet to succeed as a contraceptive.
Active Ingredients in Crisanta Contraceptive Pill
The 21 pills that comprise Crisanta LS include two hormones: 0.02mg Ethynyl Estradiol and 3mg Drospirenone.
Ethynyl Estradiol 0.02mg is considered a shallow dose. It meets the basic minimum contraceptive standards while also making the user the most diminutive adverse impact profile feasible.
Drospirenone is a fourth-generation progestin that has beneficial effects on hyperandrogenic states and fluid retention, which are combined with Crisanta LS’s focused therapy for conditions that benefit from such medications.
Cipla Pharmaceuticals manufacture Crisanta LS Tablets. To learn more about Cipla, please visit their website at www.cipla.com.
Dosage and Directions for the use of Crisanta LS Contraceptive Pill
Crisanta LS pills should be taken once daily, preferably at the same time each day and before bedtime. Crisanta LS treatment should begin on the first day of menstruation. This may be started the following day after the last active tablet or the last placebo pill from that pack, whichever is later.
After taking 21 Crisanta LS pills for 21 days, the user is instructed to abstain from taking anything for 3–4 days to allow for the ‘withdrawal bleed,’ which often happens. She is authorized to begin the next Crisanta LS pack as the withdrawal bleed diminishes. When hormone medications are removed, an artificial, light, and painless period or menstruation is the withdrawal bleed.
Assume Crisanta LS is started after the first day of menstruation. In this instance, additional barrier contraceptives must be used to avoid conception when Crisanta LS hormone levels increase.
Missing Pills Instructions for Crisanta LS – What to do if a tablet is missing
The Crisanta LS contraceptive pill effectiveness depends on the consumer’s motivation. Consumption daily helps maintain normal blood hormone levels, which prevents pregnancy.
Have you forgotten to take your medication?
Please remember to take it as soon as you remember and to take the following day’s pill regularly. This may need the administration of two drugs in a single day. Following that, the rest of the pack is completed customarily.
Have you forgotten to take two pills in the first two weeks?
Take two tablets on the recall day and two pills the following day. Seven more days of protection are required when using barrier contraception such as condoms or a diaphragm. Typically, the rest of the pack is subsequently finished.
Have you forgotten to take two pills in the last two weeks?
Replace the previous pack of pills with a new one that offers seven days of additional barrier protection.
Have you neglected to take three or more pills?
Restart with a new pack of pills, but remember to continue using additional barrier protection for 7 days.
You may get irregular periods if you miss pills, primarily two or more. Users are advised to look for indicators of unwanted pregnancy if drugs go missing. Whether a withdrawal bleed occurs, a pregnancy test and/or medical consultation may be necessary.
Crisanta LS Interactions Between Drugs
Carbamazepine (Tegretol), phenytoin (Dilantin), lamotrigine (Lamictal), and phenobarbital are all effective anticonvulsants that reduce the effectiveness of Crisanta LS and other oral contraceptives (Gardenal).
Antibiotics include Rifampicin (for TB), Ampicillin, Metronidazole (for vaginal infection, diarrhea), and Nitrofurantoin.
It is vital to inform your treating physician of any existing medications you are taking before commencing Crisanta LS. Any of the following drugs may result in an unrecognized pregnancy.
Precautions to take with the medicine
Precautions must be followed while using Crisanta LS pills:
- Because Crisanta LS does not protect against sexually transmitted infections or HIV, barrier contraception must be used with the pill.
- Crisanta LS will have no adverse effect on an unexpected pregnancy that happens while on it, but must be stopped quickly if the pregnancy is to be sustained.
- Crisanta LS impairs lactation by reducing the quantity of breast milk produced, necessitating alternate contraceptive techniques when nursing.
Crisanta LS Contraceptive Tablets. Crisanta LS comes in a blister pack containing 21 pills.
There are no shipping restrictions on this item.